LendaHand Small Business Grant Program
Application Deadline September 30, 2022
As part of the LendingTree Bowl experience, LendingTree is excited to announce the continuation of the LendaHand Small Business Grant Program. LendaHand combines the impact and efforts of the LendingTree Foundation, LendingTree’s Corporate Citizenship, and employee engagement. Through our strategic community alignment and by leveraging our expertise within our pillar areas, it is our belief that we can achieve our community commitment, which is to be a force for good in our communities and to make a real difference in individuals’ lives.
- Application window opens Monday, August 15th at 12:00am EST and must be received by Friday, September 30th at 11:59pm EST regardless of manner of submission.
- LendingTree will accept applications only during the application window. Only one submission per applicant is permitted. Applications must be submitted via website, mailed, or delivered to 1000 Hillcrest Road, Suite 115, Mobile, AL 36695.
- Four (4) winners will be selected on or about Friday, October 21st.
- Winners will be selected based on the responses in the Grant Application with specific focus on the answers to the questions: (1) Why are you applying for the LendaHand Small Business Grant? (2) How do you intend to use the grant funds if you are selected as a winner? Please pay close attention to the requirements and program parameters listed in the application and on the landing page to ensure eligibility.
- Small businesses located within Mobile County, with less than twenty-five (25) full-time employees, are encouraged to apply using the Grant Application.
- Four (4) winners will be selected as grant award recipients.
- Each winner will receive a $10,000 grant award in addition to being highlighted by LendingTree and recognized at the LendingTree Bowl game on Saturday, December 17, 2022.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Businesses must be located within Mobile County, Alabama.
- Business must be attempting to provide services or do work in Mobile County, Alabama.
- Businesses must have 25 or less employees, including the owner.
- Businesses must have been in operation for no less than one year with two years preferred.
- Preference will be given to women, minority, and veteran owned businesses.
- Non-profit organizations, liquor stores, check cashing agencies, gun shops, pawn shops, and adult entertainment enterprises are not eligible.
- Business should have more than $100,000 in gross revenue as determined via application.
- Applicant must be listed as owner in public records or provide documentation at time of application that they are authorized to enter into loan agreements.
- LendingTree makes no assurance that assistance will be provided to any given business regardless of eligibility. Factors such as available funding and number of applicants will determine selection.
- Any business receiving funding MUST complete a W-9 form prior to receipt of funding.
Information Needed for Application:
- Business gross revenue in the calendar year 2020.
- Business gross revenue in the calendar year 2021.
- Information of the controlling business owner.